If your water heater is leaking or if it's not working properly, you don't have to worry! At Prime Plumbing & Heating, we offer Denver water heater repair and installation services.
When you're uncertain if a water heater inside your house is safe, contact Prime Plumbing & Heating. We don't all have the time or energy to keep track of our water heaters' potential issues and intricacies, which is why our Denver water heater services are here to help! We keep you up to speed on any new plumbing or water heater rules and regulations. Our services in Denver include both commercial and residential plumbing!
The first thing we've realized at Prime Plumbing & Heating is that a poorly maintained or vintage water heater could be an emergency waiting to happen. A poorly maintained or old water heater can be a danger to your home & family. Our technicians are certified professionals with knowledge in all water heater services in Denver and the Denver Metro area. Don't let your Denver water heater be a problem anymore and give us a call today!
Denver Water Heater Replacement & Repairs
Our plumbers know that most people in Denver take their water heater for granted after they've had it for some time. That is, until a plumbing problem arises while you're showering or bathing, and the hot water becomes as chilly as a Colorado steam in the winter!
If your water heater is not heating properly or providing you with poor service, we recommend that you have a water heater repair or replacement service performed. Our company specializes in repairing, maintaining, and installing water heaters in the Denver area - we are the answer to all your water heater repair problems!
Older homes in Denver, as we have found, often possess hidden dangers such as leaks associated with age. This is an unmistakable indication that our Denver water heater repair service may be needed and that it should be done as soon as possible. We will perform an inspection beforehand at no cost to you! Contact Prime Plumbing & Heating today to get started!
How Do You Repair a Water Heater in Denver, CO?
Prime Plumbing & Heating will send expert technicians to your house as soon as possible for your water heater repair in Denver. The professionals will inspect your water heater and provide you a thorough and accurate explanation of the problem and how we plan to solve it. If you have a major water heater problem, call us first. We'll work together to choose the best option for you and your family before beginning any repairs or replacements.
Our technician's primary goal is to get the problem fixed as efficiently and effectively as possible - without any short-term solutions or disruption to your comfort. Your satisfaction is what we strive to accomplish through our transparency, high-quality work, and superior customer service. We can guarantee your Prime Plumbing & Heating plumber won't stop working until your water heaters are repaired properly.
How to Know if You Need a Water Heater Repair in Denver CO
Do you have a water heater in your Denver home? Are there signs of leaks or damage outside the unit? Is it making strange noises or emitting an unpleasant odor inside your house? Do any problems with hot water seem to be occurring more often than usual lately? If so, we recommend that you contact us immediately for our Denver water heater repair service. We can inspect your water heater to see if there are any issues that might require our services, and we'll provide a thorough inspection of the unit at no cost or obligation!
On average, a water heater lifetime is about 10 years. But we've come to know, from our Denver plumbing experience, that most water heaters don't last that long. Prime Plumbing & Heating is here to relieve your strain by assisting you with any Denver water heater concerns you may have.
Our water heater services include water heater replacement. In some cases, a repair service isn't a good enough solution to your water heating problems. Our trained plumbers also specialize in full water heater replacement and installation. We also offer tankless water heaters services including repairs, installations, and replacements! Contact us to learn more about the many different plumbing services we offer!
Signs You Need a Repair Service
- Your hot water isn't HOT! There's a problem with the heater if you turn on the faucets and showers in your house, but they never seem to heat up. This is the first, and most obvious, indication that your hot water heaters need to be serviced.
- A leaky water heater! If your tank is leaking, we highly recommend getting a professional from Prime Plumbing & Heating to do an inspection. More likely than not you'll need a repair service before more damage is done.
- Discolored water! If your water has a brownish tint, it's time to contact a plumbing service to get your water heaters looked at! Prime Plumbing & Heating have the proper professionals to fix any water heater issues!
- Lower than normal water pressure! If you've noticed the pressure in your sinks or showers becoming lower and lower, producing less and less water, it might be time to give Prime Plumbing & Heating a call! We do quality heater repairs at a reasonable price!
- Scary & strange noises! Have you been noticing weird noises coming from your water heaters? If you've heard banging, cracking, or popping sounds, call us! We'll send a professional repairer over in no time!
- No water draining from the valve! If minerals and sediment have gathered in your drain line, maintenance on your water heaters is needed. If this problem isn't looked at, it could lead to a bigger project including a full water heater replacement.
Contact Us Today!
Contact Prime Plumbing & Heating for all your water heating needs in Denver, Westminster and anywhere in the metro area! We offer free inspections before starting to repair or replace your hot water tank! Call us today at 720-542-8153 or contact us through our website!